Welcome to the collection Ant Riddles With Answers, where we’ll explore the fascinating world of these tiny, hard-working insects. Ants are remarkable creatures that have been around for millions of years, and they continue to captivate us with their intricate social structures and incredible strength. In this blog, we’ll challenge ourselves with some of the most fun and thought-provoking ant riddles that will test our knowledge and imagination. So put on your thinking caps, sharpen your wits, and let’s dive into the fascinating world of ant riddles!
Also read: Apple Riddles With Answers
Ant Riddles With Answers
1. How do you know if an ant is a boy or a girl? Answer: You don’t! Ants are all female, except for the occasional male ant that is born for mating purposes only.
2. How many ants are needed to fill an apartment? Tenants
3. My soldiers all wear black clothes. Who are my soldiers? Black ants.
4. What ant is even bigger than the biggest ant in the world? A gi-aint.
5. What did the ant say when it got to the fruitcake? Answer: “Where do you want me to start, top or bottom?”
6. What do you call a 100-year-old ant? Antique
7. What do you call an ant from overseas? Import-ant
8. What do you call an ant that can’t stop talking? Answer: Chatty.
9. What do you call an ant that likes to be alone? Answer: Independent.
10. What do you call an ant that’s good at math? Answer: An accountant.
11. What do you call an ant with frog legs? Antphibian
12. What do you call an army ant? Militant
13. What is the biggest ant in the world? Answer: An elephant! (Anteater also works as an answer)
14. What is the difference between an ant and an uncle? Answer: One is an insect and the other is a relative!
15. What’s the difference between writing your will and owning an ant farm? One is a legacy and the other is a sea of legs.
16. Where do ants go for summer vacation? Frants
17. Who do you call for injured ants? The Ant-bulance!
18. Why did the ant fall off the toilet seat? Answer: Because she was pissed off!
19. Why did the ant get confused at a roundabout? Answer: Because all her uncles were aunts!
20. Why did the ant race along the boxtop? Because the box said: “Tear Along Dotted Line.”
21. Why do ants dance on jelly jars? Because the lids say “twist to open.”
22. Why is the little ant always confused? Because all his uncles are ants.
23. Why was the baby ant confused? Because all of his uncles were ants!
24. Why were the early American settlers like ants? Because they lived in colonies.
Image by mrlong8989 from Pixabay