As the summer months draw to a close, it’s time to dust off those backpacks and sharpen those pencils, because it’s back to school season! To help get your brain back in gear after the lazy days of summer, we’ve put together a collection of riddles that will challenge your mind and test your wits. Whether you’re a student, a teacher, or just someone who loves a good brain teaser, these back to school riddles with answers are sure to keep you entertained and engaged. So grab a pen and paper, get ready to put your thinking cap on, and let’s dive into these fun and challenging riddles!
Also read: Banana Riddles With Answers
Back To School Riddles With Answers
1. How do bees get to school? By school buzz
2. I am always in front of you, but can’t be seen. What am I? Answer: The future.
3. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but I need water to live. What am I? Answer: Fire.
4. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footsteps.
5. There were three girls walking to school. They had 1 umbrella to share. How did they not get wet? It wasn’t raining.
6. What animal cheats on its tests? A cheetah
7. What animals live at school? Fish
8. What do you need to go to high school? A ladder
9. What goes up but never comes down? Answer: Age.
10. What has a spine but no bones? Answer: A book.
11. What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening? Answer: A human. Crawling on all fours as a baby, walking on two legs as an adult, and using a cane in old age.
12. What has hands but can’t clap? Answer: A clock.
13. What is a cow’s favorite day at school? When it goes on a field trip
14. What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert? Pi
15. What is a snake’s favorite subject at school? Hiss-tory
16. What is white when dirty and black when clean? A blackboard
17. What room at school has the most stories? The library
18. What school does ice cream go to? Sundae school
19. What starts with a “P”, ends with an “E”, and has thousands of letters? Answer: Post office.
20. What starts with an “E”, ends with an “E”, but only contains one letter? Answer: An envelope.
21. What subject is easy for a witch? Spell-ing
22. What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? Answer: Short.
23. When you come to school on Monday, you find out that class has been delayed. Your class will be three days after the day before the day after tomorrow. What day is your class? Friday
24. Where do students in New York City learn multiplication? In Times Square
25. Why did the student eat his homework? His teacher said it was a piece of cake
26. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses in the classroom? Because her students were so bright!
27. Why didn’t the bear go to university? It only learned the bear necessities.
28. Why was the math book sad on the first day of school? Because it had so many problems.
29. Why was the teacher angry at the student for something he didn’t do? Because he didn’t do his homework
30. You will always find me in the past, I can be created in the present but the future will never change me. What am I? History
Image by Stefan Schweihofer from Pixabay