Welcome to a fruity adventure! Today we’re going to peel back the layers of one of the most beloved tropical fruits in the world – the banana! But we’re not just going to talk about its sweet taste and numerous health benefits. Instead, we’re going to put your brain to the test with a series of banana riddles that are sure to make you go bananas! From tricky wordplay to cleverly hidden clues, these riddles will challenge your wit and creativity. So, are you ready to take a bite out of these banana riddles and see if you can crack the answers?
Also read: Beach Riddles and Answers
Banana Riddles With Answers
1. How do monkeys make banana bread? Answer: They use ape-ricot preserves!
2. How do you make a banana shake? Answer: Put it in the freezer!
3. I am a yellow fruit with three of the letters A in my name. I have a lot of potassium to help my muscles work better. I am tough on the outside and soft on the inside. What am I? Banana
4. I am the kind of food monkey likes, and people slip on me and fall in cartoons what am I?? banana
5. I am yellow on the outside, white inside, and very appealing what am i? banana
6. If twenty monkeys run after one banana, what time is it? Twenty after one!
7. It is a monkey food that makes people slip and fall in cartoons. A: bananas
8. What did one banana say to the other banana when they first met? Answer: Yellow there!
9. What did the banana say to the monkey? Nothing, bananas can’t talk!
10. What did the banana say when it got sunburned at the beach? Answer: “I peel burned!”
11. What did the orange say to the banana when they were looking for the apple? Keep your eyes peeled
12. What do you call a banana that isn’t ripe yet? Answer: A plantain.
13. What do you call two bananas? Answer: A pair of slippers.
14. What fruit teases people a lot? A bana na na na na na!
15. What has yellow skin and writes? A ballpoint banana
16. What is the best way to communicate with a banana? Answer: Use a-peel!
17. What is yellow on the outside and gray on the inside? An elephant that’s dressed up in a banana skin.
18. What’s the easiest way to make a banana split? Cut it in half!
19. What’s yellow and goes 50 miles per hour? A banana in a washing machine.
20. Why are old people like bananas? The older they get, the less firm they are.
21. Why did the banana go to the dance? Answer: To find its “a-peel”!
22. Why did the banana go to the doctor? Answer: Because it wasn’t peeling well.
23. Why did the banana wear sunscreen at the beach? It didn’t want to peel
24. Why do bananas use sunscreen? Because they peel.
Photo by Mike Dorner on Unsplash