Do you enjoy a good brain teaser that also gets you thinking about the great outdoors? Look no further than these bicycle riddles! Whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or just enjoy a leisurely ride, these riddles will put your critical thinking skills to the test while also bringing a smile to your face. From tricky wordplay to clever twists, these riddles will keep you pedaling through your day with a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. So, gear up and get ready to solve some two-wheeled puzzles with these bicycle riddles and their answers!
Also read: Biology Riddles With Answers
Bicycle Riddles With Answers
1. A man lay dead in a room with 51 bicycles around him. What happened? The man was playing a poker game and cheated. The bicycles are a type of card.
2. Bill rode his bicycle 300 miles. Three tires were used equally in accumulating this distance. How many miles of wear did each tire sustain? A: 200 miles. For every mile traveled, each of the two tires sustained one mile of usage. Therefore, in a total of 300 miles traveled, there would be a total of 600 miles of wear. And 600 divided by three is 200.
3. Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike? The pavement.
4. How do you travel a great distance without letting your feet touch the ground, while never leaving it? A: Ride a bike
5. I am a type of transport that has two wheels. Ride me every day and stay fit. I have a pedal on each side. Who am I? Bicycle
6. I am always two-tired, but am never too tired. What am I? A bike
7. I cannot stand on my two feet; I need help from one who can. But in motion, they’re superior To the sturdy feet of man. What am I? A bike
8. If cars burn money and make you fat, what burns fat and saves you money? A: A bicycle
9. Nike is a famous sportswear brand. Replace one letter, and you get a mode of transportation. A: Bike
10. What did the bicycle say when it was given a present? Answer: “I’m wheely grateful!”
11. What did the bicycle say when it was told a joke? Answer: “That’s wheel-y funny!”
12. What do you call a bicycle built by a chemist? Answer: Bike-carbonate of soda.
13. What do you call a bicycle built by a chemist? Bike-carbonate of soda!
14. What do you call a bicycle that’s been stolen? Answer: A cycle-path.
15. What do you call a bicycle that’s not working properly? Answer: A bi-cycle!
16. What do you call a bicycle with a bed on top? Bedridden!
17. What do you call an artist who sculpts with bicycle parts? Cycleangelo
18. What do you call angels that ride in a motorcycle group? Hell’s Angels
19. What do you get when you cross a bike and a flower? Answer: Bicycle petal.
20. What has one wheel and flies? Answer: A bicycle with a faulty brake!
21. What horse eats no oats and has wheels for legs? A bicycle
22. What is a ghost-proof bicycle? One with no spooks in it.
23. Why are bank tellers not allowed to ride bicycles? They tend to lose their balance.
24. Why can’t a bicycle stand up on its own? Because it’s too tired!
25. Why can’t an elephant ride a bicycle? Because he doesn’t have a thumb to ring the bell.
26. Why can’t you take a nap during the Tour de France? Because if you snooze, you loose!
27. Why couldn’t Cinderella win the bicycle race? She has a pumpkin for a coach!
28. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? Answer: Because it was two-tired!
29. Why did the bicycle go to bed early? Answer: Because it was two-tired.
Image by amjad ali ali from Pixabay