Are you a bowling enthusiast looking to challenge your mind while having fun? Or are you just someone who loves to solve riddles? Either way, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’re going to explore some bowling riddles that will test your wit and creativity. Not only will you have a blast solving them, but you’ll also learn some interesting facts about bowling along the way. So, put on your thinking cap and get ready to bowl over these tricky riddles with answers!
Also read: Boxing Riddles With Answers
Bowling Riddles With Answers
1. I am round. you play with me. but you can’t throw me. If you throw me you will hear a crash. What am I? A bowling ball
2. I get laid in an alley. I often end up in the middle of your split. When you slip your finger inside me, I’m ready to roll. What am I? A bowling Ball
3. Im the highlight of many dates. Im especially responsive when you put your fingers deep inside me. What am I? A bowling ball
4. Ten soldiers dead on the field, dressed in white, killed by three eyes, black as night. What happened? Bowling! The ball knocked out ten pins.
5. We are a family. We live in an alley on the oily ground. We all look exactly the same, and when we get hurt we get pushed out of the way and replaced. We fear the almighty sphere of death. What are we? Bowling pins.
6. What can you break without ever touching it? Answer: A bowling score.
7. What did one bowling ball say to the other? “Dont stop me, Im on a roll.”
8. What do a bowling ball and a blonde have in common? Chances are both will end up in the gutter.
9. What do you call a bowling ball that’s angry? Answer: A striking ball.
10. What do you call a bowling ball that’s impossible to pick up? Answer: Heavy.
11. What do you get when you cross a bowling ball with a basketball? Answer: Bowls.
12. What has holes all around, but can still hold water? Answer: A bowling ball.
13. What kind of cats like to go bowling? Alley cats!
14. What’s the difference between a bad bowler and a prisoner? Answer: One throw strikes, and the other strikes out.
15. Where do old bowling balls end up? In the gutter
16. Why did the bowler bring a towel to the alley? Answer: To dry his hands after his “spare” time.
17. Why did the bowler visit the bank? Answer: To get some “spare” change.
18. Why did the bowling pins refuse to work with the bowling ball? Answer: Because it was always on a roll.
19. Why do good bowlers play so slowly? Because they have time to spare.
20. Why should a bowling alley be quiet? So you can hear a pin drop
21. With three eyes and a black as night, I frequently knock down ten men with a single strike! What am I? A Bowling ball.
Photo by Karla Rivera on Unsplash