CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023: The answers to a test called CTET 2022 were made available on February 14. People who took the test can get the answer key on a website called ctet.nic.in. The answer key is a document that shows the correct answers to the test questions. People can use it to see if they got the right answers. They can also check their own answers using something called a response sheet. This is available for all tests given between December 28, 2022, and February 7, 2023. To see their response sheet, people need to log into their CTET account. The CTET Answer Key PDF is available for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 on the website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The CTET Answer Key 2022-23 can be disputed online until February 17, 2023. Candidates cannot dispute by email, post, or in person. Each question challenged will cost Rs. 1000/-, and payment must be made by credit or debit card before 12.00 noon on February 17, 2023. If any refund is due, it will be credited to the credit/debit card used for payment. Candidates should pay with their own credit/debit card.
CTET Answer Key Objection can be submitted by clicking on the direct link given below: Click here
How to download CBSE CTET Answer Key 2022-23?
To download the CBSE CTET Answer Key 2022-23, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the CTET website – ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the answer key link found on the homepage.
- Submit your Key Challenge for CTET DEC22.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Finally, you can access the CTET 2023 Answer Key to check your answers.
CTET Answer Key 2023 Raise Objection
If you take the CTET 2022-23 Exam, you can challenge the answer key provided by CBSE. To do this,
- Go to the CTET website
- Select the question you want to challenge.
- Choose the answer option you think is correct, and if you think more than one option is right, select them all. If you made a mistake, you can update your answer.
Also check: Pronouns in Hindi: Types, Definition, And Examples in Hindi