Welcome to a world of cheesy goodness and mind-boggling riddles! If you’re a cheese lover, then you’re in for a treat because we’ve compiled some of the most delicious and challenging cheese riddles with answers for you to solve. Whether you’re a fan of sharp cheddar, creamy brie, or tangy goat cheese, these riddles are sure to put your cheese knowledge to the test. So, grab a slice of your favorite cheese, get your thinking cap on, and let’s dive into the cheesy world of riddles!
Also read: Computer Riddles and Answers
Cheese Riddles With Answers
1. How do you get a mouse to smile? Say cheese
2. I begin like a groan hollowed out with ease, then end like a mouse with a head of hard cheese. A: A Greenhouse
3. It’s 3 am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It’s your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread, and cheese. What is the first thing you open? The door. You have to let them in for breakfast!
4. What cheese is made backward twice? Answer: Double Gloucester, because it’s “made” backward twice.
5. What cheese isn’t yours? When its nacho cheese
6. What did the kid say when he liked the cheese? Its gouda!
7. What did the police say to the cheese thief? You’ve been up to no Gouda.
8. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours and is also illegal? Answer: A curd-napper!
9. What do you call cheese that’s not yours and has no manners? Answer: Rude-ford!
10. What do you call cheese that can perform a magic trick? Answer: Brie-lieve!
11. What do you call cheese that doesn’t belong to you? Nacho cheese
12. What do you get when you cross a cheeseburger with a computer? Answer: A Big Macintosh!
13. What happened when the cheese got into a fight? He got creamed.
14. What kind of cheese is made backward? Answer: Edam, because it’s “made” backward.
15. What was the singing cheese’s stage name? Ricky Ricotta
16. What would you get if you mixed a dinosaur with cheese? Gorgonzilla
17. What’s a cheese lover’s favorite dance move? Answer: The Limburger Leap!
18. What’s a cheese’s favorite dance? The muenster mash
19. What’s the smartest cheese? Cheese whiz
20. Where does cheese stay when it’s on vacation? At the Stilton.
21. Who’s the jack of all cheeses? Monterey
22. Why did cheddar think the cottage cheese went bad? It’s curdled.
23. Why did everyone run away from the cheese? He curdled.
24. Why did the cheese cry? It was having a meltdown.
25. Why did the cheese go to the doctor? Answer: Because it was feeling crumbly!
26. Why did the cheese run away? It was afraid to be whipped.
27. Why don’t cheese and crackers go to parties together? Answer: Because the cheese always gets sliced!
28. Why is it hard to hang out with a cracker? He always cuts the cheese.
29. Why was the mouse afraid of the cheese? It was Gorgonzola.
30. You are in a place called Jack’s World and there is only one law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law? Everything (each word) in Jack’s World must contain double letters.
Image by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay