Welcome to the world of computer riddles with answers – a place where your tech skills and knowledge will be put to the test! As the digital age continues to evolve, so does the need for problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. And what better way to challenge yourself than by solving some computer riddles with answers? These riddles are designed to test your knowledge of computer systems, programming languages, and software applications, while also providing a fun and entertaining way to learn more about the world of technology. So, get ready to put your thinking cap on and dive into the world of computer riddles!
Also read: Crocodile Riddles With Answers
Computer Riddles With Answers
1. How do computers snack? They eat cookies and spam one byte at a time
2. How do you crash a PC? Switch it on.
3. How do you know when a computer monitor is sad? When it breaks down
4. How does Bill Gates enter his house? He uses “windows”.
5. I am in school or at home. I have a mouse. You can use me for work or games. You can use me for the email I know! What am I? I am a computer
6. I have an end but no beginning, a home but no family, and a space without a room. I never speak but there is no word I cannot make. What am I? A keyboard
7. I have many keys but usually only two or three locks. What am I? A Computer Keyboard
8. I live above a star but never burn. I have 11 neighbors but they never turn. My initials are p, q, r, and sometimes s. What am I? Number 7 on a phone keypad.
9. What company makes billions of dollars selling Windows? Microsoft
10. What did the computer eat on the moon? Space bars.
11. What did the dentist say to the computer? This won’t hurt a byte.
12. What do computer experts do at weekends? Go for a disk drive.
13. What do the cookie and the computer have in common? They both have chips.
14. What do you call a computer hero? A screen saver
15. What do you call a computer that sings? Answer: A Dell!
16. What do you call a group of computer programmers? Answer: A code gang!
17. What do you get if you cross a computer with a hamburger? A big mac.
18. What do you get when you cross a computer and a dog? Answer: A machine that has floppy disks and a bone to byte!
19. What do you get when you cross a hamburger with a computer? A big mac
20. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a computer? Answer: Frostbyte!
21. What happened when the computer geeks met? It was love at first site!
22. What is a computer virus? Answer: A computer virus is a software program that is designed to replicate itself and spread from one computer to another, causing damage to the computer’s data, files, and system.
23. What is an alien’s favorite place on a computer? The space bar
24. Who was the first computer technician? Eve. She had an Apple in one hand and a Wang in the other.
25. Why couldn’t the elephant use the computer? He was afraid of the mouse!
26. Why did Sally’s computer keep sneezing? It had a virus
27. Why did the computer get cold? Answer: Because it left its Windows open!
28. Why did the computer go to the dentist? Answer: Because it had Bluetooth!
29. Why did the computer go to the doctor? Answer: Because it had a virus!
30. Why did the computer keep sneezing? Answer: Because it had a lot of caches!
31. Why did the computer turn red? Answer: Because it had a Windows virus!
32. Why did the spider get a job in IT? He was a great web designer!
33. Why do programmers hate nature? Answer: Because it has too many bugs!
34. Why do programmers prefer dark chocolate? Answer: Because it has a higher byte-per-bite ratio!
35. Why do programmers prefer dark mode? Answer: Because light attracts bugs!
36. Why is a computer so smart? It listens to its motherboard.
Image by StartupStockPhotos from Pixabay