As the Easter season approaches, it’s time to put on your thinking cap and get ready to solve some egg-citing riddles! Whether you’re looking for a fun activity to do with the family or simply want to challenge yourself with some brain teasers, Easter riddles with answers are the perfect way to celebrate the holiday. From cute and silly to tricky and challenging, these riddles will have you hopping with joy as you try to figure out the solutions. So grab a basket of eggs and let’s get cracking on some Easter riddles!
Also read: Father’s Day Riddles and Answers
Easter Riddles With Answers
1. What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Answer: Bugs Bunny.
2. What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole? Answer: A hot cross bunny.
3. What kind of music do bunnies like? Answer: Hip hop.
4. What do you call ten rabbits marching backwards? Answer: A receding hareline.
5. What did the big flower say to the little flower on Easter? Answer: “Hey, bud!”
6. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a bunny? Answer: A good Easter dinner.
7. What do you call a bunny who tells jokes? Answer: A funny bunny.
8. What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Answer: Basket-ball.
9. What kind of beans never grow in a garden? Answer: Jelly beans.
10. Why did the Easter egg hide? Answer: Because it was a little chicken.
11. He came to Earth to show us how to live, how to put others first, how to love, and how to give. Answer: Jesus
12. How can parents make Easter easier? Answer: Replace the “t” with an “i”
13. How can you catch a unique rabbit? Answer: You u-neak up on it.
14. How can you tell which rabbit is the oldest? Answer: Look for the gray hare.
15. How do rabbits travel? Answer: By hareplane.
16. How do you send Easter Cards? Answer: By hare mail!
17. How many Easter eggs can you put into an empty basket? Answer: Only one, because after that it is no longer empty.
18. How many hairs are in a bunny rabbit’s tail? Answer: None. They are all outside.
19. If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch? Answer: Roosters don’t lay eggs.
20. On Calvary, there were three, not six. It’s also known as a crucifix. Answer: A cross
21. What do you call a group of rabbits marching backward? Answer: A receding hare line
22. What do you call the Easter bunny the day after Easter? Answer: Tired!
23. What do you get when you cross a roach and a rabbit? Answer: Bugs Bunny.
24. What does the Easter Bunny say when it burps? Answer: Eggs-cuse me!
25. What Easter treat can you find at the bottom of the ocean? Answer: Oyster eggs
26. What has to be broken before it can be used? Answer: An egg.
27. What kind of beans can you not grow in a garden? Answer: Jelly Beans!
28. What kind of bunny can’t hop? Answer: A chocolate bunny!
29. What kind of story does the Easter Bunny like? Answer: One’s with hoppy endings!
30. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Answer: Basketball
31. Where does a rabbit go for a shampoo? Answer: To a hare-dresser.
32. Where does Easter come before Valentine’s Day? Answer: In the dictionary
33. Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast? Answer: IHOP
34. Which branch of the military is a bunny’s favorite? Answer: The hare force
35. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
36. Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck? Answer: He kept quacking all the eggs!
37. Why was the Easter egg hiding? Answer: It was a little chicken!
Image from Wallpapers.com