As the moon slowly makes its way across the sun, darkness descends upon the earth, and the sky takes on an eerie shade of orange. It’s an eclipse, a celestial phenomenon that has fascinated people for centuries. But did you know that eclipses can also be the subject of mind-bending riddles? In this blog, we’ll explore some of the most intriguing Eclipse Riddles with answers, each one challenging your wit and cunning. With each riddle comes a unique answer, so sharpen your problem-solving skills and get ready to unlock the secrets of the universe!
Also read: Knowledge Riddles With Answers
Eclipse Riddles With Answers
1. Have you heard about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, but no atmosphere.
2. How did the ocean say hello to the sun after the eclipse? It waved.
3. How do you organize a solar eclipse party? You planet.
4. How does the man on the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.
5. I am light as a feather, yet the strongest person cannot hold me for much more than a minute. What am I? Answer: Breath.
6. I am not alive, but I can die if I fall into the water. What am I? Answer: A shadow.
7. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Answer: Fire.
8. I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every person. What am I? Answer: A pencil lead.
9. Some planets have many of these. But for our planet, there is only one. It causes a solar eclipse. When it gets between the Earth and the sun. What is it? The moon
10. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footsteps.
11. What did the scientists conclude when they found bones on the moon? The cow didn’t make it!
12. What did the sun bring to the solar eclipse party? A light snack!
13. What did the sun say to the moon on the day of the solar eclipse? “Looks like it’s my night off.”
14. What did the sun say when it reappeared after an eclipse? “Pleased to heat you again.”
15. What disappears as soon as you say its name? Answer: Silence.
16. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? Answer: A clock.
17. What has a heart that doesn’t beat? Answer: An artichoke.
18. What is the moon’s favorite gum? Eclipse!
19. What kind of underwear should you wear during an eclipse? Fruit of the Moon!
20. What starts with an “E,” ends with an “E,” but only contains one letter? Answer: An envelope.
21. What’s the most famous painting of an eclipse? The Moona Lisa.
22. When can astronauts not land on the moon? When it is full.
23. Why did the teacher bring solar eclipse glasses to school? She had bright students!
24. Why didn’t the sun go to college? Because it already had a million degrees!