Welcome to the world of Egg Riddles With Answers! Eggs are not just a nutritious breakfast food, but they also make for some egg-citing riddles that are sure to crack you up. Whether you like your eggs sunny side up or scrambled, these riddles are to start your day with a smile. So, get ready to explore some egg-brain teasers that will challenge your wit and make you egg-static about your puzzle-solving skills. From egg puns to egg-squisite wordplay, we’ve got it all. So, let’s get cracking and scramble our brains with some egg riddles with answers!
Also read: Ant Riddles With Answers
Egg Riddles With Answers
1. A beggar’s brother died, but the one who died had no brother. How is this possible? Answer: The beggar was his sister!
2. A Rooster laid an Egg. Which way did it roll? Answer: It didn’t. And since when do Roosters lay Eggs?
3. Even if they are starving, the natives living in the Arctic would never eat a penguin egg. Why not? Answer: Penguins live only in Antarctica.
4. How do monsters like their eggs? Answer: Terry-fried.
5. How many Easter eggs can you put into an empty basket? Answer: Only one, because after that it is no longer empty.
6. I am useless when together but useful when I am apart. what am I? Answer: I am an egg.
7. I get harder when in hot water. I’m only useful once I’m broken. Some people eat only the white part for its low-fat, high-protein nutritional content. what am I? Answer: I am an egg.
8. I have a small house in which I live all alone. It has no doors or windows, and I have to break a wall if I want to go outside. what am I? Answer: Chick in egg.
9. Ice melts when heated. But when I get hot I freeze. what am I? Answer: Egg.
10. If a peacock lays and egg every day and there are two peacocks how many eggs will there be in a week? Answer: None- peacocks don’t lay eggs, peahens lay eggs.
11. If a rooster lays one brown egg and one white egg, what kind of chicks will be born? Answer: Roosters do not lay eggs.
12. If two peacocks lay two eggs in two days, how many eggs will a peacock lay in four days? Answer: Peacocks do not lay eggs.
13. Marble walls as white as milk, lined with skin as soft as silk, in a fountain crystal clear, a golden apple will appear, there is no key to this stronghold, yet thieves break in and steal the gold. What is it? Answer: An egg.
14. What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Answer: The egg comes first, as it contains the genetic mutation that led to the first chicken.
15. What do you call a mischievous egg? Answer: A prankster.
16. What do you call an egg that can tell jokes? Answer: A yolkster.
17. What do you call an egg that’s always been polite? Answer: Egg-cellent manners.
18. What do you call an egg that’s always on time? Answer: Eggs-actly punctual.
19. What do you call an egg that’s gone bad? Answer: A rotten egg.
20. What do you call an egg that’s not poached, fried, or boiled? Answer: An un-egg.
21. What do you get when you cross a chicken and an egg? Answer: You can’t cross a chicken and an egg, as one is a living animal and the other is an inanimate object.
22. What four-legged animal can jump higher than a house? Answer: Any, Houses can’t jump.
23. What is white on the outside, soft in the inside, and golden in the heart? Answer: An egg.
24. What kind of eggs do evil chickens lay? Answer: Deviled eggs.
25. What word is a fun word, until you add one letter and it becomes a terrible word that no one wants to happen? Answer: Laughter: If you add a ‘S’ to the begging of laughter it becomes slaughter.
26. What’s more useful when it’s broken? Answer: One egg.
27. When is music like vegetables? Answer: When there are two beats in the measure.
28. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg are white,” or “The yolk of the egg is white?” Answer: Neither, because egg yolks are yellow.
29. Why did the chicken cross the playground? Answer: To get to the other slide.
30. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
31. Why do chickens lay eggs? Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
32. You have 6 eggs. You break 2, cook 2, and eat 2 eggs. How many do you have left? Answer: 4. The 2 you break are the ones you cook, which are the ones you eat.
Image by 0fjd125gk87 from Pixabay