Are you ready to embark on a fun and challenging journey of solving elephant riddles? These majestic creatures are not only fascinating but also provide an excellent opportunity for your brain to stretch its thinking muscles. In this blog post, we’ve gathered a collection of elephant riddles with answers that will test your logical reasoning and creativity. So, whether you’re a riddle enthusiast or simply looking for a way to pass the time, join us on this exciting adventure and let’s see if you can crack these pachyderm puzzles!
Also read: Pizza Riddles With Answers
Elephant Riddles With Answers
1. How can you tell when there is an elephant in your sandwich? When it is too heavy to lift
2. How do you get down off an elephant? You don’t, you get down off a duck!
3. How do you know if there is an elephant in your refrigerator? The door won’t shut!
4. How do you know if there’s an elephant under your bed? Answer: Your nose is touching the ceiling!
5. How do you make an elephant float? Answer: Two scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and an elephant!
6. How do you raise a baby elephant? With a fork lift!
7. I am a large animal; Some might say I’m jumbo, I was once in a movie, Which had the name Dumbo. Who am I? Elephant
8. I am a type of animal, But I’m not a furry one, I have grey skin and a long trunk, and two tusks made of ivory. Who am I? Elephant
9. I am an animal you might love, But I’m too big to be your pet, I have an extremely long trunk. Who am I? Elephant
10. I am the biggest land animal. I know how to swim. I have a trunk and don’t walk fast. Who am I? Elephant
11. I am the Largest mammal animal. I can’t jump. Who am I? Elephant
12. I have a face like a tree and skin like the sea. A great beast I am, yet small vermin frighten me. What am I? An elephant.
13. It has a trunk but never packs it, what is it? An elephant
14. What can be as big as an elephant but weigh nothing? Its shadow.
15. What did the elephant say to his Valentine? I love you tons!
16. What do you call an elephant in a phone booth? Answer: Stuck!
17. What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter? Answer: An irrelephant!
18. What do you call an elephant that flies? Answer: A jumbo jet!
19. What do you do when you see an elephant with a basketball? Get out of the way.
20. What do you get if you cross a cat with an elephant? A flat cat.
21. What do you get when the elephant sneezes? You get out of the way!
22. What do you get when you cross an elephant with a witch? I don’t know but she will need a very large broom!
23. What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant? Swimming trunks
24. What do you get when you cross a potato with an elephant? Mashed potatoes
25. What do you get when you cross an elephant with Darth Vader? An ele-Vader.
26. What game do you NOT want to play with an elephant? Squash!
27. What happened to the elephant who ran away with the circus? The police made him bring it back!
28. What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all? The shadow of an elephant.
29. What is gray and blue and very big? An elephant holding it’s breath!
30. What is the largest ant in the world? Elephant.
31. What is the pink goo between an elephant’s toes? Slow clowns!
32. What is yellow on the outside and gray on the inside? An elephant that’s dressed up in a banana skin.
33. What time is it when an elephant sits on your watch? Time to get a new watch!
34. What’s the same size as an elephant but doesn’t weigh anything? An elephant’s shadow.
35. Why are elephants poor? Because they work for peanuts.
36. Why are elephants wrinkled? Because they don’t fit on a ironing board!
37. Why can male elephants go to the pool whenever they want? They always have their trunks!
38. Why did the elephant cross the road? Answer: To get to the other side!
39. Why did the elephant wear green sneakers? Her red ones were in the wash!
40. Why did the elephant who was a football fan start a stampede? Because he wanted to play for the Chargers.
41. Why do elephants have trunks? Because they’d look silly with handbags.
42. Why do elephants have wrinkles? No one is brave enough to iron them.
43. Why do elephants never use computers? Answer: They’re afraid of mice!
44. Why do elephants paint their toenails red? So they can hide in strawberry patches.
45. Why do you call an elephant in a phone booth? Stuck!
46. Why is it so easy for an elephant to get a job? Because it work will peanuts
47. Why won’t they allow elephants in public swimming pools? They might let down their trunks!
Image by 0fjd125gk87 from Pixabay