Are you a fan of brain teasers that require you to think outside the box? Do you enjoy challenging yourself with puzzles that make you feel clever when you finally solve them? In this blog, we’ll be exploring some of the good riddles out there with answers that will surprise and delight you. They will require you to think creatively and approach the problem from unexpected angles. So get ready to exercise your brain and have some fun as we delve into the world of good riddles with answers. Whether you’re looking to impress your friends with your wit or just want to challenge yourself with some mind-bending puzzles, you’re sure to find something here that will pique your interest.
Good Riddles With Answers
1. A horse was tied to a rope 5 meters long and the horses food was 15 meters away from the horse. How did the horse reach the food? Answer: The rope wasn’t tied to anything so he could reach the food.
2. A time when they are green, a time when they’re brown, but both of these times, cause me to frown. But just in between, for a very short while, They’re perfect and yellow and cause me to smile! What am I talking about here? Answer: Bananas.
3. Five apples are in a basket. How do you divide them among five girls so that each girl gets an apple, but one apple remains in the basket? Answer: Give the fifth girl her apple in the basket.
4. I am not alive, but I can die. I don’t have a heart, but I can be broken. What am I? Answer: Glass.
5. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Answer: Fire.
6. I can’t be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I’m worthless to one, but priceless to two. What am I? Answer: Love.
7. I have a heart that never beats, I have a home but I never sleep. I can take a mans house and build anothers, And I love to play games with my many brothers. I am a king among fools. Who am I? Answer: The King of Hearts in a deck of cards.
8. I have a thousand needles but I do not sew. What am I? Answer: A Porcupine.
9. I’m not clothes but I cover your body; The more I’m used to, the thinner I grow. What am I? Answer: Bar of soap.
10. I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I? Answer: Candle or Pencil.
11. I’m white, and used for cutting and grinding. When I’m damaged, humans usually remove me or fill me. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I? Answer: A tooth!
12. If there are four sheep, two dogs and one herds-men, how many feet are there? Answer: Two. Sheep have hooves; dogs have paws; only people have feet.
13. If you drop me, I’m sure to crack. Give me a smile, and I’ll always smile back. What am I? Answer: A mirror.
14. Railroad Crossing, look out for the cars. Can you spell that, without any R’s? Answer: That.
15. Sometimes I am born in silence, Other times, no. I am unseen, But I make my presence known. In time, I fade without a trace. I harm no one, but I am unpopular with all. What am I? Answer: A fart.
16. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footsteps.
17. There is an ancient invention, still used in some parts of the world today, that allows people to see through walls. What is it? Answer: A window.
18. Two girls have the same parents and were born at the same hour of the same day of the same month, but they are not twins. How can this be possible? Answer: They were not born in the same year.
19. Until I am measured I am not known, Yet how you miss me when I have flown. What Am I? Answer: Time.
20. What can be broken but never held? Answer: A promise.
21. What did the bee say to the flower? Answer: Hello, honey!
22. What did the tree wear to the pool? Answer: Swim trunks!
Brain Working Good Riddles
23. What do you call cheese that belongs to someone else? Answer: Nacho cheese!
24. What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters? Answer: Queue.
25. What goes in hard, comes out soft, and you blow continuously? Answer: Bubble Gum.
26. What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs? Answer: A penny.
27. What has a heart that doesn’t beat? Answer: An artichoke.
28. What has a neck but no head? Answer: A bottle.
29. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? Answer: A glove.
30. What has no body and no nose? Answer: Nobody knows.
31. What is full of holes but still holds water? Answer: A sponge.
32. What is it that given one, you’ll have either two or none? Answer: A choice.
33. What is the worst vegetable to have on a ship? Answer: A leek(leak).
34. What starts with an E, ends with an E, but only contains one letter? Answer: An envelope.
35. What travels around the world but stays in one spot? Answer: A stamp.
36. What type of music do rabbits listen to? Answer: Hip hop.
37. What weighs more? A pound of feathers or a pound of stones? Answer: The same. They both weigh a pound!
38. What’s a lifeguard’s favorite game? Answer: Pool.
39. When will water stop running downhill? Answer: When it reaches the bottom.
40. Which is the only way a leopard can change his spots? Answer: By going from one spot to another.
41. Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentines day? Answer: Cupid.
42. Why do mummies like Christmas so much? Answer: Because of all the wrapping.
43. Why was the picture sent to jail? Answer: Because it was framed.
44. You can carry it everywhere you go, and it does not get heavy. What is it? Answer: Your name.
45. You can touch me, You can break me, You should win me if you want to be mine. What am I? Answer: A heart.
46. You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I? Answer: An onion.
Image by Freepik