Know here the steps to earn the Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops.
Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops offer limited-time rewards during the game’s launch, including early access to late-game gear and exclusive cosmetic items. To learn more about how they work, their rewards, and how long it takes to earn them, check out our comprehensive guide.
How to earn the Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops?
Here are the steps to earn the Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops:
STEP 1: Sign up for a free Warner Bros. Games account if you don’t have one.
STEP 2: Connect your Twitch Account to your Warner Bros. Games account by clicking “CONNECT” and signing in to your Twitch account. Then click “Continue” to link your accounts. Refresh the page after linking.
STEP 3: Watch Hogwarts Legacy content live on Twitch and enjoy it.
STEP 4: Keep track of your progress and claim your drops in your Twitch Inventory.
STEP 5: Redeem your rewards by clicking on each tier after claiming them in Twitch.
BONUS EXCLUSIVE REWARD: Watch the Avalanche Software Twitch channel to earn a unique in-game bonus reward.
STEP 6: Login to Hogwarts Legacy and enjoy your rewards!
To claim your Twitch Drops for Hogwarts Legacy, watch a streamer playing the game on Twitch with drops enabled. Look for a message at the top of the Stream Chat to confirm drops are enabled. Once you earn a reward, claim it in your Twitch Inventory. Then connect your Twitch account to your WB Games profile on the Connection page and follow the steps to claim your reward in the game. Remember to claim your reward both on Twitch and the Hogwarts Legacy drops site to see it in-game. You may need to refresh the drops site for the claim button to appear.
You can get Twitch Drops from February 7th to February 24th while playing the game before it’s released to everyone.
During the Drops campaign, you can earn Drops even if you haven’t bought Hogwarts Legacy yet. All you need is a WB Games Account to earn Drops. But to claim your Drops, you need to log in to Hogwarts Legacy and set up your account. Once you have the game and have set up your account, you can claim your rewards on the Drops website. When you log in to the game with the same WB Games Account you used to claim your rewards, you will get your rewards in the game. This also works for versions of the game released later, like PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
If you link your WB Games account to your Twitch account and watch a Hogwarts Legacy stream with drops enabled for 30 minutes, you’ll get some cool cosmetic items for your character. Here’s what you’ll receive in order:
1. Silver Dragon-Eyed Spectacles – A cool pair of facewear.
2. Urchin Hat – A stylish headwear.
3. Carmine Lightning Bolt Scarf – A fashionable neckwear.
4. Lilac Ensemble – A complete outfit for your character.
If you connect your Twitch and WB Games accounts when Hogwarts Legacy is released, you can watch Avalanche Software’s Twitch Channel playing the game for 20 minutes with “drops enabled.” Doing so will earn you the Merlin’s Cloak appearance for your Cloaks and Robes Appearance gear slot.
Here are the steps to link your Twitch Account and WB Games Account in Hogwarts Legacy:
1. Go to the Warner Bros Games Website.
2. Create a new WB Games account or log in to your existing WB Games Account.
3. Find the Connection page for your WB Games Account and link your console or PC platform where you plan to play Hogwarts Legacy.
4. Choose Twitch from the Connections list and click on Connect.
5. Sign in to your Twitch Account or create a new one if you don’t have one.
6. Click on Authorize to allow WB Games to link to your Twitch Account.
7. Launch Hogwarts Legacy and set up your account after the introduction sequence.
8. Go to the Hogwarts Legacy Drops page to claim your rewards.
9. Check the cosmetic options for the appearance of your Hogwarts student the next time you log in to the game. You will also see a prompt after the title screen about the cosmetic rewards you obtained.