According to sources, the net worth of Marlon Wayans is estimated to be around $50 million as of 2023.
Marlon Wayans’s life and career
Marlon Wayans is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer, born on July 23, 1972, in New York City. He is part of the famous Wayans family, which includes his siblings Keenen Ivory Wayans, Damon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, and Kim Wayans.
Wayans started his career in the 1980s as a stand-up comedian and later appeared on his brother Keenen Ivory Wayans’ sketch comedy show “In Living Color” in the early 1990s. He then starred alongside his brother Shawn Wayans in the popular comedy film “Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood” in 1996.
In 1999, Wayans co-wrote and starred in the hit comedy film “Scary Movie,” which grossed over $157 million worldwide. He reprised his role in the sequels “Scary Movie 2” and “Scary Movie 3.” Wayans also starred in the comedy films “White Chicks” (2004), “Little Man” (2006), and “Dance Flick” (2009).
Wayans has also appeared on television, starring in the sitcom “The Wayans Bros.” from 1995 to 1999 and the sketch comedy series “The Underground” in 2006. He also created and starred in the NBC sitcom “Marlon” from 2017 to 2018.
In addition to acting, Wayans has produced several television shows and films, including “The Wayans Bros.,” “Dance Flick,” and “Marlon.” He has also been nominated for several awards, including a Teen Choice Award and an MTV Movie Award.
Wayans is known for his energetic and physical comedy style and his ability to play a variety of characters. He continues to work in the entertainment industry and is considered one of the most successful comedians of his generation.
Marlon Wayans Bio
- Born: July 23, 1972, in New York City, New York
- Occupation: Actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer
- Notable works:
- TV: The Wayans Bros. (1995-1999), Marlon (2017-2018)
- Film: Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (1996), Scary Movie (2000), Scary Movie 2 (2001), White Chicks (2004), Little Man (2006), Norbit (2007), G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Dance Flick (2009)
- Family: Youngest of 10 Wayans siblings, including Keenen Ivory Wayans, Damon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, and Kim Wayans
- Fun fact: Marlon Wayans was originally cast as Robin in Batman Forever, but the role was later given to Chris O’Donnell.
- Marlon Wayans’s Net Worth – Celebrity Net Worth
- Upcoming Marlon Wayans New Movies / TV Shows (2019, 2020) (thecinemaholic.com)
- Marlon Wayans – Wikipedia
Image from Getty Images