The ocean is a vast and mysterious world that has captivated humans for centuries. From the depths of the abyss to the shores of sandy beaches, the ocean is home to countless creatures and secrets waiting to be discovered. What better way to dive into this watery world than with some ocean riddles? These riddles are not just fun and entertaining, but they also challenge our minds and teach us about the wonders of the ocean. So, explore some of the best ocean riddles with answers!
Also read: Snow Riddles With Answers
Ocean Riddles With Answers
1. How can you say that an ocean is so friendly to you? Answer: Because it always waves.
2. How do you catch a school of fish? Answer: With a bookworm
3. How do you communicate with a monster that lives on the seabed? Answer: Drop him a line.
4. I live in the ocean. I have eight legs, two big claws and a tail. My body has a hard shell. I eat anything I can find. I am a… Answer: Lobster.
5. I live in the ocean. I move slowly. I eat clams. I have five arms. I am a… Answer: Starfish.
6. I live in the ocean. I swim wherever I want. I sing to my family. I can breathe through a hole in the top of my head. I am a… Answer: Whale
7. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become? Answer: It will become Wet.
8. If you were swimming in the ocean and a big alligator attacked you, what should you do? Answer: Nothing. There are no alligators in the ocean.
9. There are different types of stones available. However, there is one type of stone you cannot find in the ocean! What is that? Answer: A dry stone.
10. Two waves had a race. Who won? Answer: They tide!
11. What did one tide pool say to the other tide pool? Answer: Show me your mussels.
12. What did the ocean say to the environmentalist? Answer: Nothing, it just waved.
13. What do you get if you cross a fish and an elephant? Swimming trunks! How do the fish get to school? Answer: By octobus!
14. What do you get when you throw a million books into the ocean? Answer: A title wave!
15. What happened when the crooks fell in the ocean? Answer: They started a crime wave.
16. What has a heart that doesn’t beat? Answer: A jellyfish.
17. What has a mouth but can’t eat, runs but can’t walk, and has a bed but doesn’t sleep? Answer: A river.
18. What has a shell but no body? Answer: A seashell.
19. What has no beginning, end or middle and touches every continent? Answer: The ocean
20. What is always in front of the ocean but can never get wet? Answer: The shore.
21. What is non-orientable and lives in the ocean? Answer: Mobius Dick.
22. What is the biggest living creature in the ocean? Answer: The blue whale.
23. What kind of rocks are never found in the ocean? Answer: Dry ones!
24. What would we get if we threw all the books in the ocean? Answer: A title wave!
25. What’s the best place to go shopping on the ocean? Answer: On a sailboat (sale boat)
26. Where can you find a little mermaid? Answer: Under the sea!
27. Who keeps the ocean clean? Answer: The mermaid
28. Why did the British cross the Atlantic? Answer: To get to the other tide!
29. Why did the starfish cross the road? Answer: To get to the other tide!
Image by David Mark from Pixabay