The Parivahan application is a platform created by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. People can use it to check if their driving license or car registration is approved. They just need to enter their name, birth date, or car registration number. The official website is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. In this post, we are sharing all the information about Parivahan Application Status.
Parivahan Application Status Overview
The platform tells you if your driving license is new, renewed, or a copy. The Parivahan app helps you keep track of your transportation documents and make sure they’re up-to-date. The government made a new website where you can easily apply for a driver’s license online. You need a valid Indian driver’s license to drive legally in India. You can check the status of your application online. Having a driver’s license is required by law and helps with identification and getting car insurance. Read more about Parivahan Application Status below.
|Article||Parivahan application status|
|Platform Name||Parivahan Sewa|
|Launched by||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
What is Parivahan Sewa?
Parivahan Sewa is an Indian website that helps people with transportation services. It lets people do things like get a driver’s license, register a vehicle, pay taxes, and get permits. The website was created by the government in 2018 to make it easier for people to get these services without having to go to government offices. Parivahan Sewa has features like making appointments online, paying digitally, and getting updates in real time. It has become a popular choice for people who need to do transportation-related things.
New D/L Status 2023
The government is using technology to make things easier for people, like getting a driver’s license. You can apply for your license online, but you still need to take the driving test in person. If you’ve already applied, you can check the status of your application online. There are different ways for drivers to check their license status online.
What documents are required for the Online RC/DL Application?
List of Documents required:
- Application form 9 (for offline application)
- Learning license
- Aadhaar Card (as address proof)
- Ration Card (as address proof)
- Passport (as an address proof and age proof)
- Voter ID Card (as address proof)
- Electricity/ Water/ Telephone/ Gas Bill (as address proof)
- Matriculation Marksheet (as an age proof)
- Birth Certificate (as age proof)
- Passport size photograph
- DSC (if required)
Eligibility Criteria for Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
To get a motorcycle license without gears, you need to be at least 16 years old and have your parent’s permission if you’re under 18. To get a license with gears, you need to be at least 18 years old. If you want a commercial license for driving, you need to be at least 18 and have a license for a regular car. And you must be a citizen of India.
How to submit an application for Parivahan Sewa?
List of Steps to Apply for a Driving License:
- Visit the Parivahan government website at @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
- Choose the State you belong to.
- Select the type of driving license you want to apply for from the Contactless Licence Services menu.
- Read the instructions for application submission carefully and click on Continue.
- Fill in all the necessary information as requested on the website and then click on “submit”.
- Your application will be reviewed by the concerned authorities and accepted or rejected based on the accuracy of the information provided.
- Once the process is completed, your driving license will be sent to the address mentioned in your application form.
How to Check Parivahan Application Status 2023?
Steps to check your driving license status online:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways at vahan.parivahan.gov.in
- Look for the “driving license application status online” option and click on it.
- Select “apply online” and then click on “driving license application status.”
- Enter your application number and date of birth in the given fields.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- You will be able to see your Driving License-Parivahan Application Status on the screen.
What are fees related to Driving Licence-Application?
|New Driving licence Fees||Rs. 200|
|Learning Driving licence||Rs. 200|
|Driver licence test fee||Rs. 300|
|Renewal of Learner DL||Rs. 200|
|Driver licence renewal fee||Rs. 200|
|Driving School licence Fee/Renewal||Rs. 10,000|
|Renewal Driving licence issuance fee||Rs. 200|
|Any Appeal against RTO||Rs. 200|
|Duplicate Driving School licence issuance fee||Rs. 5,000|
Also check: How to access your GATE exam response sheet 2023?