A positive attitude can go a long way in the workplace. It can help you stay motivated, productive, and resilient in the face of challenges. Positive quotes for work can be a great way to boost your mood and inspire you to do your best.
When you’re feeling down or unmotivated, take a few minutes to read a positive quote. It may just be the boost you need to get back on track.
Here are some tips for using positive quotes for work:
- Find quotes that resonate with you and your values.
- Keep a few quotes in your pocket or on your desk to read when you need a pick-me-up.
- Share positive quotes with your colleagues and friends.
- Make a vision board with positive quotes and images that represent your goals.
Positive quotes for work can be a powerful tool for improving your attitude and productivity. So next time you’re feeling down, reach for a positive quote and let it inspire you to achieve your goals.
Also read: Good Thoughts on Attitude To Shape Your Life
Positive Quotes For Work
1. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson
2. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
3. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” ― Steve Jobs
4. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” ― Zig Ziglar
5. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Nelson Mandela
6. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” ― Albert Einstein
7. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” ― Maya Angelou
8. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” ― Sam Levenson
9. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ― Jimmy Johnson
10. “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” ― George Allen, Sr.
11. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” ― Albert Schweitzer
13. “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life.” ― Dr. David M. Burns
14. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” ― Wayne Gretzky
15. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
16. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” ― Colin R. Davis
17. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ― Thomas Edison
18. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
19. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” ― Steve Jobs
20. “I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” ― Jerome K. Jerome
21. “Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.” ― Gustave Flaubert
22. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” ― William James
24. “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it” ― Buddha
25. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ― Jimmy Johnson
26. “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose” ― Leonardo da Vinci
27. “The best work that anybody ever writes is the work that is on the verge of embarrassing him, always.” ― Arthur Miller
28. “People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get.” ― Frederick Douglass
29. “To pay attention, this is our endless and proper work.” ― Mary Oliver
Source: Goodreads, Image by DCStudio on Freepik