Welcome to our fun-filled Thanksgiving riddles collection! Thanksgiving is the time of the year where families and friends come together to celebrate and give thanks for all the blessings in their lives. And what better way to enjoy this holiday than with some fun Thanksgiving riddles with answers that are sure to put a smile on your face? Whether you are looking for a way to entertain your family and friends or just want to challenge yourself with some brain teasers, we’ve got you covered.
Also read: St. Patrick’s Day Riddles
Thanksgiving Riddles With Answers
1. At Thanksgiving dinner, which hand should you butter your roll with? Answer: Neither—you should use a knife.
2. I can be smashed, baked, carved, and you can see me everywhere on Thanksgiving. What am I? Answer: A pumpkin.
3. I have ears but I cannot hear and I have flakes but I have no hair. What am I? Answer: Corn
4. If April showers bring May flowers, then what do May flowers bring? Answer: Pilgrims.
5. If it took three people four hours to roast a turkey, how many hours would it take four people to roast the same turkey? Answer: None! The turkey is already cooked.
6. If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Answer: Their age.
7. It’s a flower, but it doesn’t bloom; it sounds like a month and floats over water. What is it? Answer: Mayflower.
8. What can never be eaten at Thanksgiving dinner? Answer: Thanksgiving breakfast and lunch.
9. What did the turkey say before it was roasted? Answer: “I’m stuffed!”
10. What did the turkey say to the computer? Answer: Google, google!
11. What did the turkey say to the hunter? Answer: “Quack, quack, quack.”
12. What did the turkey say to the pumpkin pie? Answer: “You’re the apple of my eye.”
13. What do grateful, thankful, wonderful, and joyful have all in common? Answer: They are all stuffed.
14. What do the Pilgrims, Indians, and Puritans have in common? Answer: The letter “I”
15. What do you call a group of turkeys that sing holiday songs? Answer: A gobble-choir.
16. What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving? Answer: Lucky.
17. What do you call a turkey that’s addicted to video games? Answer: A Nintendo-gobble.
18. What do you call a turkey that’s bad at math? Answer: A poultry-geist.
19. What do you call a turkey that’s gone berserk? Answer: A turkey-jerky.
20. What do you call a turkey that’s had too much to drink? Answer: A turkey that’s had too much to drink.
21. What do you call a turkey with a college degree? Answer: A gobble-graduate.
22. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo? Answer: A turkey that can pluck itself!
23. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a centipede? Answer: Lots of drumsticks.
24. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a ghost? Answer: A poultrygeist!
25. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a snowman? Answer: Frosty feathers.
Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
26. What do you get when you cross a turkey with an eagle? Answer: Thanksgiving dinner served at 3000 feet.
27. What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? Answer: Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving dinner!
28. What has feathers and a beak but is dressed? A Thanksgiving turkey.
29. What is a turkey’s favorite dessert? Answer: Peach gobbler.
30. What is brown, big, and red all over? Answer: A turkey with cranberry sauce.
31. What is that favorite sport of pumpkins and gourds? Answer: Squash.
32. What key has legs and can’t open doors? Answer: A turkey.
33. What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Answer: Plymouth rock.
34. What smells the best at thanksgiving dinner? Answer: Your nose.
35. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Answer: In the dictionary.
36. Where did pilgrims land when they arrived in America? Answer: On their feet.
37. Where do Turkeys go to dance? Answer: The Butter Ball.
38. Which side of a turkey has the most feathers? Answer: The outside.
39. Who is never hungry on Thanksgiving? Answer: The turkey, because it’s always stuffed
40. Why can’t you take a turkey to church? Answer: They use fowl language.
41. Why did Johnny get bad grades after Thanksgiving? Answer: Because everything is marked down after the holidays!
42. Why did the cranberry sauce turn red? Answer: Because it saw the turkey dressing!
43. Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey? Answer: Because they were having a fowl Thanksgiving.
44. Why did the police arrest the turkey? Answer: For fowl play!
45. Why did the turkey cross the playground? Answer: To get to the other slide.
46. Why did the turkey cross the road? Answer: To prove he wasn’t chicken!
47. Why did the turkey go to the gym? Answer: To work on his drumsticks.
48. Why did the turkey join a band? Answer: Because he had the drumsticks.
49. Why did they let the turkey join the Thanksgiving band? Answer: Because he had the drum sticks.
50. Why didn’t the turkey finish it’s dessert? Answer: Because it was stuffed.
51. You reap what you sow because of this, remove the first three letters, and it becomes an object you can wear. What is it? Answer: A harVEST.
Image Source: Wallpapers