Welcome to our heartwarming collection of “Merry Christmas Quotes with Images.” As the holiday season fills the air with joy and love, there’s no better way to spread cheer than with these festive quotes paired with beautiful images. Whether you’re looking for heartfelt greetings to share with loved ones or simply want to bask in the holiday spirit, our collection has something special for everyone. Let’s celebrate this magical season together!
Merry Christmas Quotes with Images
A good conscience is a continual Christmas.Benjamin Franklin
As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year.David Grayson
At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.Thomas Tusser
At Christmas, all roads lead home.Marjorie Holmes
Merry Christmas Wishes Images with Quotes
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.Hamilton Wright Mabie
Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.David Cameron
Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day to spend in the warm circle of family and friends.Margaret Thatcher
Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.Eric Severeid
Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.Winston Churchill
Short Happy Christmas quotes
Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.Mo Rocca
Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you’re home.Carol Nelson
Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.Charles M. Schulz
Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.Richelle E. Goodrich
Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.Ruth Carter Stapleton
Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.Janice Maeditere
Christmas is the day that holds all time together.Alexander Smith
Beautiful Christmas Greetings & Quotes
Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.Washington Irving
Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.Edna Ferber
Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it — you feel it. You know it. You believe it.Kevin Alan Milne
Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.Norma Vincent Peale
Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.Dr. Seuss
Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.Mary Ellen Chase
Christmas, my child, is love in action.Dale Evans
Christmas Greetings Images
Don’t let the past steal your present. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.Taylor Caldwell
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.Peg Bracken
God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.Pope Francis
He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.Roy L. Smith
I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.Carrie Fisher
Christmas card sayings 2020
I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.Ashley Tisdale
I love the excitement, the childlike spirit of innocence, and just about everything that goes along with Christmas.Hillary Scott
I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.Bernard Manning
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.Charles Dickens
I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.Harlan Miller
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.W.T. Ellis
It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.Mother Theresa
Happy Christmas 2020
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!Edward Pola & George Wyle
Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.Ann Garnett Schultz
Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance, each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.Deborah Whipp
Love the giver more than the gift.Brigham Young
My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.Bob Hope
Here’s wishing everyone a Merry Christmas
Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.Larry Wilde
Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.Nora Roberts
One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.Andy Rooney
Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.Helen Steiner Rice
Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.Josephine Daskam Bacon
Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.Edwin Osgood Grover
Merry Christmas wishes
The teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.Zuzu Bailey
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.Burton Hills
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.Will Ferrell
The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.James Cash Penney
The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.Richard Paul Evans
The true Christmas spirit is putting others’ happiness before our own and finding you’ve never known such happiness.Toni Sorenson
The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas it is young.Phillips Brooks
There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.Eric Sevareid
There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.Charles Dickens
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.Calvin Coolidge
Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.’Bing Crosby
We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.Laura Ingalls Wilder
What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.Agnes M. Pahro
When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great occasions — give off the greatest glow of happiness.Bob Hope
Merry Christmas Quotes
Here are some heartfelt and festive thoughts about Merry Christmas to inspire and share the joy of the season:
1. May your heart be as light as the snowflakes, and your days filled with warmth and laughter. Merry Christmas!
2. Christmas is a time to give love, spread cheer, and create memories with loved ones.
3. Wishing you a Christmas filled with the warmth of family, the joy of friends, and the love of the season.
4. The best gift around the Christmas tree is the presence of family and friends wrapped in love.
5. May the magic of Christmas fill every corner of your heart and home.
6. On this special day, may the spirit of Christmas bring you hope, love, and joy.
7. Christmas is not just a day; it’s a state of mind. Embrace the spirit of giving and kindness all year round.
8. Let the sparkle in children’s eyes remind us of the wonder and magic of Christmas.
9. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
10. The true joy of Christmas is in the love we share with those we hold dear.
11. May your Christmas be filled with moments of love, laughter, and gratitude.
12. In the hustle and bustle of life, take a moment to cherish the simple joys of Christmas.
13. Christmas is the time to count blessings and make memories.
14. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus, let us remember the message of peace, love, and hope.
15. The spirit of Christmas is found in acts of kindness and compassion.
16. This Christmas, may your heart be a light that guides others to happiness and love.
17. Christmas is a time to reflect on the past, cherish the present, and embrace the future.
18. The magic of Christmas lies in the love we share and the joy we bring to others.
19. May the love and blessings of Christmas fill your heart and home with warmth and happiness.
20. This Christmas, let us all be a little more forgiving, a little more patient, and a little more kind.
21. Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with love, laughter, and unforgettable moments.
Merry Christmas Wishes
Here are some heartfelt Merry Christmas wishes to share with your loved ones:
22. Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments.
23. May your heart and home be filled with all the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas!
24. Sending you warm wishes for a bright and beautiful Christmas season.
25. May the magic of Christmas fill your heart with joy, your home with love, and your life with laughter.
26. Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright, just like you!
27. May this Christmas be a time of reflection, love, and renewed hope for a better future.
28. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, the gladness of Christmas give you hope, and the warmth of Christmas grant you love.
29. Sending warm and heartfelt wishes to you and your family this Christmas.
30. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and goodwill.
31. Here’s to a Christmas that’s as sweet as a candy cane and as cozy as a warm fireplace.
32. May the joy and wonder of the holiday season stay with you throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas!
33. Wishing you a blessed and joyous Christmas filled with love and laughter.
34. May your home be filled with the magic and joy of Christmas throughout the year.
35. Sending you peace, love, and joy this Christmas season. Merry Christmas!
36. May the beauty of the Christmas season fill your heart with happiness and love.
37. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
38. May the spirit of Christmas bring you comfort, joy, and hope during this special time.
39. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with new opportunities and adventures.
40. May this Christmas be a time of reflection on the past and a celebration of the good things to come.
41. Sending you love and warm wishes for a Christmas that’s as special as you are.
42. May your Christmas shine with moments of love, kindness, and togetherness. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
- Best one-line thoughts in Hindi
- Accept Yourself Quotes
- Instagram Captions for Christmas
Author Quotes Source: Goodreads