Father’s Day is a special day dedicated to celebrating our love and affection for our dads. It’s a time to appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work our fathers put in to improve our lives. And what better way to add a bit of fun and excitement to this special day than with some Father’s Day riddles? These brain teasers are a great way to keep the festive spirit alive and a fantastic way to bond with your dad. So, get ready to put your thinking caps on and check out these Father’s Day riddles with answers!
Also read: Halloween Riddles and Answers
Father’s Day Riddles With Answers
1. A dad was outside without in the rain without a hat or umbrella but didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why? Answer: He was bald.
2. A father shaves every day, but his beard stays the same. What is his job? Answer: He’s a barber.
3. A father’s child, a mother’s child, yet no one’s son. Who am I? Answer: A daughter.
4. A man is looking at a photograph. When asked whose picture it is, he says, “Brothers and sisters I have none. But that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the photograph? Answer: His son.
5. A man walks into an art museum and stares at a painting.When a guard walks up and ask him why he is so interested in the painting he responds with “brothers and sisters I have none but that man’s father is my father’s son” who is the man in the painting? Answer: The man in the painting is his son.
6. The ages of a father and son add up to 66. The father’s age is the son’s age reversed. How old could they be? (3 possible solutions). Answer: 51 and 15. 42 and 24. 60 and 06.
7. The Pope has it but he does not use it. Your father has it but your mother uses it. Nuns do not need it. Your lady friend’s husband has it and she uses it. What is it? Answer: A Last Name.
8. There are two fathers and two sons going on a fishing trip. Every person catches one fish. In total, there were only 3 fish. How is that so? Answer: They were a grandpa, his son, and his grandson.
9. There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why? Answer: His father was in front of him when he was born, therefore he was born before him. His mother died while giving birth to him. Finally, he grew up to be a minister and married his sister at her ceremony.
10. Two fathers and two sons go fishing together in the same boat. They all catch a fish but the total catch for the day is three fish. How is this possible? Answer: There are three men: A grandfather, a father (the grandfathers son) and the fathers son.
11. What are southern fathers called? Answer: Southpaws.
12. What did baby corn say to mama corn? Answer: Where’s pop-corn?
13. What did the buffalo say to his son as he left for school? Answer: Bison.
14. What did the dad say when his kid said “I’m hungry?” Answer: Hi Hungry, I’m Dad.
15. What did the dad spider say to his teenage son? Answer: You’re spending too much time on the web.
16. What did the dad tomato say to his tomato son when they were running late? Answer: Please ketchup.
17. What did the daddy chimney say to the baby chimney? Answer: You’re too little to smoke!
18. What did the strawberry dad say to his daughter? Answer: You’re berry pretty.
19. What do dads like to eat for breakfast on father’s day? Answer: Pop tarts.
20. What do fathers sing in the shower? Answer: Pop.
Dad Riddles With Answers
21. What do you call a dad who is ice skating and falls through the ice? Answer: A pop-sicle.
22. What do you call a dad who loves to tell jokes? Answer: A “punny” dad.
23. What do you call a dad who’s also a doctor? Answer: A “fa-therapist.”
24. What do you call a father who was kidnapped in Iraq? Answer: A Baghdad
25. What do you get when you cross a dad and a superhero? Answer: Super-dad.
26. What do you get when you cross a dad with a calculator? Answer: A math-a-dad.
27. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a father? Answer: Pop-sicle.
28. What kind of music do dads listen to? Answer: Pop music.
29. What relation would your mother’s sister’s brother-in-law be to you? Answer: Your dad!
30. What’s the least number of chairs you would need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons? Answer: Four. The four fathers could be grandfathers and are definitely sons already.
31. When does a regular joke become a dad joke? Answer: When it becomes apparent! (a parent).
32. When is your uncle’s brother not your uncle? Answer: When he’s your dad.
33. Who’s bigger, Dad Bigger, Mom Bigger, or their baby? Answer: The baby — because he’s a “little bigger.”
34. Why did the dad bring an extra pair of socks to the golf course? Answer: In case he got a hole in one.
35. Why did the dad cross the road? Answer: To get to the dad joke on the other side.
36. Why did the dad take a ladder to the party? Answer: Because he heard the drinks were on the house.
37. Why didn’t the dad trust the stairs? Answer: He said they were always up to something.
38. Why do dads take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing? Answer: In case they get a hole in one.
Photo by Ante Hamersmit on Unsplash