Winter is a magical time of year, especially when the world is blanketed in a layer of sparkling snow. But what’s even more magical than a snow-covered landscape? Snow riddles, of course! These brain teasers are perfect for cozying up with a warm mug of cocoa and challenging your mind. Whether you’re looking for a fun family activity or just a way to pass the time on a snow day, these snow riddles with answers are sure to keep you entertained.
Also read: Sun Riddles with Answers
Snow Riddles With Answers
1. An arctic double-breasted formal wear. Answer: snowsuit
2. How do snowmen get information? Answer: They search the “Winter-net.”
3. How do you tell a boy snowman apart from a girl snowman? Answer: Snowballs
4. I fall from the sky but am not rain. I like the cold and not the sun. People like to eat me. What am I? Answer: snow
5. I have a toy that rhymes with red. It slides on snow. Careful on this Or you’ll bump your head. What is it? Answer: Sled
6. Material for making balls and men that only shows up at certain times of the year. Answer: Snow
7. One winter day, there was a man standing in the middle of someone’s front yard. The person stayed there for several weeks without moving and the owner of the yard didn’t mind. Eventually, the man left. Who was the man? Answer: A snowman.
8. This royal young lady had several short men following her and helping her in the forest. Answer: snow white
9. What did one snowman say to the other? Answer: Do you smell carrot?
10. What do snowmen call snowflakes? Answer: Stem cells
11. What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Answer: Frosted flakes.
12. What do snowmen like to do on the weekend? Answer: Chill out.
13. What do snowmen put in their coffee? Answer: “cold cream”
14. What do snowmen use to keep their cars from getting stuck in the snow? Answer: Snow tires.
15. What do snowmen wear on their heads? Answer: Ice caps.
16. What do snowmen win at the Olympics? Answer: “cold” medals
17. What do you call a snowman with a beard? Answer: Ice to meet you.
18. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? Answer: An abdominal snowman.
19. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark? Answer: Frostbite.
20. What does a snowman eat for breakfast? Answer: Frosted Flakes
21. What falls down in winter but never gets hurt? Answer: snow
22. What is white and falls on the top of the roof? Answer: Snow.
23. What kind of ball does not bounce? Answer: A snowball
24. What kind of belt does Santa wear? Answer: A snow belt
25. What kind of math do Snowy Owls like? Answer: Owlgebra.
26. What man cannot live inside a house? Answer: Snowman.
27. What’s white and cold and falls up?Answer: a mixed-up snowflake
28. When I’m born I fly. When I’m alive I lay. When I’m dead I run. Answer: snow
29. Where do penguins keep their money? Answer: In a snow bank!
30. Where does Frosty go dancing? Answer: the “snow ball”
31. Why did the silly kid wear only one boot? Answer: The snow was just one foot deep.
32. Why does it take so long to build a blonde snowman? Answer: Because you have to hollow out the head!
33. Why don’t tall mountains ever catch a cold? Answer: because they have a snow cap
34. Why was the snowman sad? Answer: Because he had a meltdown.
35. Why would Snow White be a good judge? Answer: Because she’s the fairest of all.