Welcome to the world of dental riddles, where you can exercise your mind while taking care of your teeth! As the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine, and what better way to achieve a healthy and happy state of mind than by solving some fun dentist riddles with answers? In this blog, we will explore a variety of dental-themed riddles that are sure to put a smile on your face and challenge your problem-solving skills. From fillings to flossing, braces to root canals, get ready to sink your teeth into some entertaining and brain-teasing puzzles.
Also read: Door Riddles With Answers
Dentist Riddles With Answers
1. 30 white horses stomping on a red hill. First, they champ, then they stamp, then they stand still. What are they? Teeth
2. After having his teeth cleaned the werewolf was hungry, what did he eat? The dentist.
3. Blend a teapot shot so the pearlies’ whites won’t rot! What is it? Toothpaste!
4. How do you clean a dirty tuba? With a tuba of toothpaste!
5. I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them. Who am I? The Dentist
6. I’m white and used for cutting and grinding. When I’m damaged, humans usually remove me or fill me. For most animals, I am a useful tool. What am I? A tooth!
7. In the morning and at night a tube of this should be squeezed, so that your teeth can be cleaned, and help keep your parents pleased. Toothpaste
8. What did teeth give their teeth friends when they were sad? Mouthwash to brighten them up
9. What did the dentist say to the astronaut? Answer: “Your teeth are out of this world!”
10. What did the dentist say to the computer? Answer: “This won’t hurt a byte.”
11. What did the dentist say to the golfer? Answer: “You have a hole in one.”
12. What did the dentist say to the lion with bad teeth? Answer: “You need a root canal.”
13. What do the dentists call the astronauts cavity? A black hole
14. What do you call a dentist in the army? Answer: A drill sergeant.
15. What do you call dental X-rays? Tooth-Pics.
16. What do you get when you cross a dentist and a boat? Answer: A tooth ferry.
17. What does a dentist do on a roller coaster? Answer: Fills cavities.
18. What does the dentist of the year get? A little plaque.
19. What kind of doctor is a drill sergeant? An army dentist!
20. What kinds of teeth cost money? Buck teeth
21. What was the dentist doing in Panama? Looking for the Root Canal!
22. What would you do if you broke a tooth while flossing? Use toothpaste.
23. What’s at least 6 inches long, goes in your mouth, and is more fun if it vibrates? A toothbrush.
24. What’s that gooey stuff in between a shark’s teeth? Slow swimmers!
25. When should you charge your electric toothbrush? When you can’t pay cash.
26. Who is a painstaking man? The dentist.
27. Why are Tooth Fairies so smart? They gather a lot of wisdom teeth.
28. Why did the dentist give a lollipop to his patient? Answer: To help them remember to brush their teeth.
29. Why did the dentist go to New York City? Answer: To see the plaque.
30. Why did the dentist marry the manicurist? Answer: Because they were a good match.
31. Why did the king go to the dentist? To get a new crown.
Photo by Jonathan Borba on Unsplash