Welcome to a world of wit, humor, and brain teasers – Funny Riddles with answers! If you’re looking for a fun and challenging way to pass the time, or simply want to exercise your mind, then you’ve come to the right place. Our collection of riddles is guaranteed to tickle your funny bone and get those cogs turning in your brain. These riddles are perfect for all ages and occasions, whether you’re looking for something to entertain your family and friends, or simply want to challenge yourself. So sit back, relax, and get ready to have some fun with these hilarious and challenging riddles!
Also read: Classic Riddles with Answers
Super funny riddles with answers
1. A farmer has twenty sheep, ten pigs, and ten cows. If we call the pigs cows, how many cows will he have? Answer: Ten Cows. We can call the pigs cows but it doesn’t make their cows.
2. How did the pancake hurt itself? Answer: Doing backflips.
3. How do vampires like their food served? Answer: In bite-size pieces.
4. How does the gingerbread man make his bed? Answer: With cookie sheets.
5. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but I need water to live. What am I? Answer: Fire.
6. I am white, and black and read all over. What am I? Answer: Newspaper!
7. I’m tall when I’m young and short when I’m old. What am I? Answer: A candle.
8. If a fire hydrant has H2O inside, what does it have on the outside? Answer: K9P (you’ll get it eventually).
9. If fish lived on land, where would they live? Answer: In Finland.
10. If life gets tough, what do you have that you can always count on? Answer: Your fingers!
11. If two snakes marry, what will their towels say? Answer: Hiss and Hers.
12. Is an old hundred-dollar bill better than a new one? Answer: Well, it’s worth 99 more dollars.
13. Sometimes I am born in silence, Other times, no. I am unseen, But I make my presence known. In time, I fade without a trace. I harm no one, but I am unpopular with all. What am I? Answer: A fart.
14. There are 30 cows in a field, and 28 chickens. How many didn’t? Answer: 10. Listen closely: 30 cows and twenty-eight chickens. Say EIGHT and ATE. They sound the same. Therefore, it means 20 ATE chickens. 30-20=10, so 10 cows didn’t eat any chickens.
15. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too? Answer: Monkey see monkey do.
16. There was a man who wanted to prove his love to his wife. So, he climbed the highest mountain, swam the deepest ocean, and walked the biggest desert. What do you think his wife said? Answer: Nothing. She divorced him for never being at home.
17. What animal keeps the best time? Answer: A Watchdog.
18. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? Answer: A stick.
19. What goes up but never comes down? Answer: Your age.
Funny riddles that make you think
20. What happened to Einstein when he took a shower? Answer: He was brain-washed.
21. What has a bottom at the top? Answer: A leg.
22. What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs? Answer: A clock.
23. What has a head and a tail but no body? Answer: A coin.
24. What has a heart that doesn’t beat? Answer: An artichoke.
25. What has a neck but no head, two arms but no hands? Answer: A shirt.
26. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? Answer: A glove.
27. What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening? Answer: A human being (crawling as a baby, walking as an adult, and using a cane in old age).
28. What has one eye but can’t see? Answer: A needle.
29. What has wheels and flies, but it is not an aircraft? Answer: A garbage truck.
30. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen unless you know where to look? Answer: The truth.
31. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen until you cross it? Answer: The street.
32. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen until you look at it? Answer: The future.
33. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen? Answer: The answer.
34. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away? Answer: Charcoal.
35. What is full of holes but still holds water? Answer: A sponge.
36. What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their politics or religion, agree is between heaven and earth? Answer: The word ‘And’.
37. What is so light that even the strongest man can’t hold it for more than a minute? Answer: Breath.
38. What is the name of the ugliest tree? Answer: Yew.
Funny Riddles For All Ages
39. What kind of candy would a prisoner want before he is executed? Answer: A Life Saver.
40. What kind of room has no doors or windows? Answer: A mushroom.
41. What kind of running means walking? Answer: Running out of gas!
42. What starts with an E, ends with an E, but only contains one letter? Answer: An envelope.
43. What TV program should you watch in the bathtub? Answer: Soap operas.
44. What type of music do rabbits listen to? Answer: Hip hop.
45. What’s always in front of you but can’t be seen? Answer: The future.
46. What’s black and white and red all over? Answer: A newspaper.
47. What’s round on both ends and high in the middle? Answer: Ohio.
48. When does a British potato change its nationality? Answer: When it becomes a french fries.
49. Where do cows go to dance? Answer: The Meatball.
50. Where do you take a sick pirate ship? Answer: To the dock!
51. Why can’t a pirate ever finish the alphabet? Answer: Because he always gets lost at sea!
52. Why did Snap, Crackle and Pop get scared? Answer: They heard there was a cereal killer on the loose.
53. Why do chickens lay eggs? Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
54. Why does a dragon sleep all day? Answer: So it can hunt knights!
55. Why don’t cows have money? Answer: Because the farmer milks them dry.
56. Why don’t zombies eat popcorn with their fingers? Answer: Because they prefer to eat their fingers separately.
57. Why is Europe like a frying pan? Answer: Because it has Greece at the bottom.
Image by rawpixel.com on Freepik