Are you ready to exercise your brain and put your thinking cap on? If you love solving puzzles and riddles, then you’re in the right place! In this blog, we’ll be exploring the world of school riddles with answers- challenging brain teasers that will test your knowledge, logic, and creativity. From math problems to wordplay and everything in between, these riddles will keep you entertained and engaged for hours. But that’s not all – we’ll also provide you with the answers, so you can check your solutions and learn something new along the way.
Also read: What Am I Riddles With Answers
School Riddles With Answers
1. A man looks at a painting and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting? Answer: His son
2. How can a pants pocket be empty but still have something in it? Answer: If it has a hole in it.
3. How do bees get to school in the morning? Answer: On the school buzz.
4. I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I? Answer: Seven
5. I am as light as a feather but even the strongest man can’t hold me for more than a minute. What am I? Answer: Breath.
6. I am in your eye. I am a school child. I am a word of five. What am I? Answer: Pupil.
7. I am not alive, but I can still die. What am I? Answer: A battery.
8. I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every school student. What am I? Answer: A pencil lead.
9. I can be cracked. And I can be made. I can be told. And I can be played. What am I? Answer: A joke
10. I have no eyes, ears, or legs, but I can help you move earth. What am I? Answer: An earthworm.
11. I shave every day but my beard stays the same. How? Answer: I’m the barber.
12. I will always come but never arrive today. What am I? Answer: Tomorrow.
13. I’m tall when I’m young and short when I’m old. What am I? Answer: A candle.
14. If everything in a one-story house is yellow, what color are the stairs? Answer: There are no stairs in a one-story house.
15. If you feed me, I grow, but if you give me water, I die. What am I? Answer: Fire
16. Light as a feather, there’s nothing in it, but the strongest man can’t hold it for much more than a minute. Answer: Breath
17. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footsteps.
18. There were three girls going to school. They were sharing 1 umbrella. How come all the girls did not get wet? Answer: Because it was not raining!!!
19. What building in a town has the most stories? Answer: The library.
20. What can fill a room but doesn’t take up space? Answer: Light
21. What can travel the world while staying in the corner? Answer: A stamp.
22. What can you easily break without touching it? Answer: A promise.
23. What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to? Answer: An echo.
24. What follows you everywhere but can’t be caught? Answer: Your shadow.
25. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel.
26. What goes up and down but doesn’t move? Answer: A staircase.
27. What has a head and a tail, but no body? Answer: A coin.
28. What has a lot of teeth but can’t chew a thing? Answer: A comb.
29. What has a spine but no bones? Answer: A book.
30. What has hands but can’t clap? Answer: A clock.
31. What has legs but cannot walk? Answer: A chair/table
32. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock? Answer: A piano
33. What has thirteen hearts, but no other organs? Answer: A deck of cards
34. What is as big as an elephant but weighs nothing? Answer: An elephant’s shadow.
35. What is big and yellow that comes in the morning to make moms day? Answer: A school bus.
36. What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty? Answer: A chalkboard.
37. What is full of holes but can still hold water? Answer: A sponge.
38. What is made of water, but if you put it into water it dies? Answer: An ice cube.
39. What is so delicate that it breaks when you say its name? Answer: Silence
40. What is the best place to grow a garden in school? Answer: In kindergarten.
41. What is the difference between a school boy studying and a farmer watching his cattle? Answer: One is stocking his mind, while the other is minding his stock.
42. What is the hardest part about skydiving? Answer: The ground.
43. What kind of shower doesn’t need water? Answer: A baby shower.
44. What runs but cannot walk, has a mouth but no teeth and has a bed but cannot sleep? Answer: A river
45. What starts with an “e,” ends with an “e,” but only contains one letter? Answer: An envelope.
46. What type of house weighs the least? Answer: A lighthouse.
47. What’s the first thing a dolphin learns at school? Answer: Her A-B-Seas.
48. What’s full of holes but still holds water? Answer: A sponge
49. When is homework not homework? Answer: When it’s done at school.
50. Where are the lakes always empty, the mountains always flat and the rivers always still? Answer: A map
51. Where can you learn to make ice cream? Answer: In sundae school.
52. Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean? Answer: Because they dropped out of school!
53. Why are teddy bears never hungry? Answer: Because they are already stuffed.
54. Why did the boy bury is flashlight? Answer: Because the batteries died.
55. Why do middle school girls walk in three’s? Answer: Because they can’t even!
56. You see it once in June, three times in September and never in May. What is it? Answer: The letter E
57. You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I? Answer: History.